AST 5100 Series 1-Way (Rebound) Adjustable Coilover Kit for 2007-16 Audi A4 (B8)
- 1-Way adjustable, the 12 positions give clear feedback with each adjustment, each offering a different driving experience.
- Inverted strut design to cope with (heavy) side load and braking loads.
- In some cases the non inverted system is used.
- Improved handling and consistent performance due to Monotube technology
- Ride height adjustable
- Gas pressurized (i: gas and oil are divided by a floating piston)
- Designed to run OEM top mounts.
- Including springs.
- Product: AST 5100 series
- More information System: Fr: Clamp Mc Pherson strut / Rr: Eye 2 pin strut
- Make: Audi
- Model: A4
- Chassis: B8
- Model Years: 2007 - 2016
- Spring kit: included
- Top mounts: not available
- Front Top mounts: not available
- Rear Top mounts: not available
- DDP piston included? no
- DDP Piston available? yes
- Adjustable droplinks needed? Yes
- Drop links available? no
- QDC included? no
- TUV approved? yes
- Comments: Formed springs front and rear. Works with OE top mounts. No other spring options available.
Delivery time for some AST kits can be up to 6 weeks, as they are built per order.
Using your Audi A4 on the track or want to get the best handling and performance for daily use?
Or is it a combination of both you are looking for?
Then the AST rebound adjustable 5100 series coilover kit is a perfect option for you.
Features and benefits include:
Kit comes complete with everything you need to adjust them.
Use this informative adjustment procedure page for more info and instructions
Audi A4 coilovers at MGC.
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: astACU-A2106S
- In Stock: 1
- Weight: 49.0 lb
- Brand: AST