Free ground shipping.
90mm (3.5") slash cut, adjustable chrome tips. 2.5" tube diameter.
Featuring a straight-through design, the Track Edition Exhaust revamps the Jetta 1.4T attitude by replacing the rear 180 Technology® resonator with a straight pipe section, providing a more pronounced tone in the mid range without being boomy in the cabin.
- Expected max gains of 7 hp and 7 ft-lbs of torque to the crank (as seen on Jetta 1.8T)
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Handcrafted from 2.5” U.S. sourced CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel
- 90mm double-walled adjustable tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Sound Perfection: AWE 180 Technology®
Perfect tone, compliments of AWE 180 Technology®.
As exhaust gases exit the Jetta 1.4T’s engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers.
Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers.
By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers.
The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies.
What’s in the box?
Complete AWE Track Edition Exhaust, all necessary hardware (factory sleeve clamp to be re-used), and two 90mm slash-cut tips.
This item cannot be returned based on volume preference. It can be converted to the quieter touring edition system however.