Track Edition Exhaust:
The Track Edition takes all of the precision engineering and performance of its SwitchPath™ counterpart, minus the driver’s side muffler and valve on the passenger’s side. The result is a constant “valve open” mode. If you’re craving rich 5-cylinder tones at all times, this is the system you want.
Note: This version is known to get rowdy, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Peak gains of 30 hp and 7 ft-lbs of torque, max gains of 30 hp and 25 ft-lbs of torque, @ 6400 rpm, at the wheels
- Available as valved SwitchPath™ or more unleashed Track Edition
- Diamond black 180mm RS-style tips come standard
- Weight savings of 36.5 lbs (Track Edition Exhaust), and 28.5 lbs (SwitchPath™ Exhaust) over stock
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3” and 2.5” U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- Features the AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finish)