Free ground shipping.
Looking for the best sounding exhaust system for your Audi TT?
Smooth bends, tight packaging, and two attitudes. The SwitchPath™ Exhaust is comprised of handcrafted 3-inch and 2.5-inch U.S.-sourced T304L stainless steel single pass, 5-cylinder-specific tuned driver’s side muffler with a valved passenger-side tip outlet.
SwitchPath™ retains the factory valve behavior and obeys the TT RS’s ECU commands based on throttle input, engine speed, Drive Select, and the factory-issued exhaust button within the cabin.
Sneaking out in the morning or creeping through town? Close the valve. Drop the hammer (or click into Dynamic mode), and your TT RS will sing a signature AWE tune with enhanced RS burbles that will provoke a firm grin.
Force-fed five. Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the Audi Mk3 TT RS:
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Peak gains of 30 hp and 7 ft-lbs of torque, max gains of 30 hp and 25 ft-lbs of torque, @ 6400 rpm, at the wheels
- Available as valved SwitchPath™ or more unleashed Track Edition
- Diamond black 180mm RS-style tips come standard
- Weight savings of 36.5lbs (Track Edition Exhaust), and 28.5 lbs (SwitchPath™ Exhaust) over stock.
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3” and 2.5” U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Conversion Kits:
Got the Track Edition and want to convert to SwitchPath™ for full valved functionality? Check out our SwitchPath™ Conversion Kit. Have SwitchPath™ and want to go Track Edition? No problem, AWE has a conversion kit for that, too.
What’s in the box?
Complete AWE SwitchPath™ or Track Edition Exhaust, two RS-style oval tips, MVS bracket(s), and all required hardware for installation.