Track Edition Axleback:
The AWE Track Edition Exhaust in axleback form provides the most cost-effective aggression in the lineup by retaining the M5’s factory mid-section and replacing the rear sections with Track Edition straight pipes.
Please note: This version is known to be very loud and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
This is a special order system. Delivery time is usually 3-6 weeks.
What’s in the box?
Complete SwitchPath™ or Track Edition Catback/Axleback and four 4” tips in chrome silver.
Equipping the Performance Mid Pipes or an axleback with intentions to add another section later?
That’s a good thing. AWE engineered their Exhaust Suite for the M5 as a completely modular configuration that allows you to do just that, at any time. Simply add the desired configuration to your cart, and roar away.
Welcome to the new era of M5.
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Available as valved SwitchPath™ or more unleashed Track Edition
- SwitchPath™ and Track Edition Exhausts available as full catback or axleback
- Performance Mid Pipes available separately
- Peak gains of 4 hp and 4 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels (SwitchPath™ Catback Exhaust)
- 20 lb weight savings over stock with the Track Edition Cat-back Exhaust, and 10 lb weight savings with the SwitchPath™ Cat-back Exhaust
- Performance Mid Pipes and catbacks feature a precision-engineered x-pipe
- Catbacks are pure bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Handcrafted from dual 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)