Free ground shipping.
This is a special order system. Delivery time can be 2-3 weeks.
If raw and rumbling is your speed, the track edition Cat-back is the system you want.
The track edition exhaust retains all the engineering and precision of the SwitchPath™ exhaust, including the X-pipe and 3” diameter tubing, minus the valves in the rear sections.
The result? Constant open valve sound that is very aggressive.
Take a listen to the aggressive sound. This AWE non-valved, non-resonated, track edition system will sound like the SwitchPath system with valves open.
This is a loud setup. Systems cannot be returned once installed and volume is deemed to be too loud.
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Available as valved SwitchPath™ or more unleashed Track Edition
- SwitchPath™ and Track Edition Exhausts available as full catback or axleback
- Performance Mid Pipes available separately
- Peak gains of 4 hp and 4 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels (SwitchPath™ Catback Exhaust)
- 20 lb weight savings over stock with the Track Edition Cat-back Exhaust, and 10 lb weight savings with the SwitchPath™ Cat-back Exhaust
- Performance Mid Pipes and catbacks feature a precision-engineered x-pipe
- Catbacks are pure bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Handcrafted from dual 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Less is more: a clean, straight-through design
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)