Free ground shipping.
In axle-back form, the SwitchPath™kit retains your M5’s factory mid-section, and bolts up right at the rear axle. The AWE Switchpath™ Axleback Exhaust maintains a 3” diameter, cuts weight from the rear, and retains the factory valve behavior.
Buying only the Performance Mid Pipes or this axleback system right now? Have intentions to add another section later?
That’s a good thing. AWE engineered this Exhaust Suite for the M5 as a completely modular configuration that allows you to do just that, at any time. Simply add additional pieces later to make a complete system. (Some cutting may be required).
What’s in the box?
Complete SwitchPath™ Axleback Kit, four, 4” tips in diamond black ,and all required installation hardware.
Some images show chrome tips. This kit comes with the black tips pictured on the vehicle shown.
Welcome to the new era of M5.
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Available as valved SwitchPath™ or more unleashed Track Edition
- SwitchPath™ and Track Edition Exhausts available as full catback or axleback
- Performance Mid Pipes available separately
- Peak gains of 4 hp and 4 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels (SwitchPath™ Catback Exhaust)
- 20 lb weight savings over stock with the Track Edition Cat-back Exhaust, and 10 lb weight savings with the SwitchPath™ Cat-back Exhaust
- Performance Mid Pipes and catbacks feature a precision-engineered x-pipe
- Catbacks are pure bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Handcrafted from dual 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Less is more: a clean, straight-through design
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)