The SwitchPath™ Catback Exhaust features dual 3” CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel tubing from down pipes to tip outlets with a precision-engineered X-pipe in between. Equipped with valved rear sections, the SwitchPath™ Catback retains all of the M5’s valve behavior when changing driving modes and/or using the exhaust button found on your console.
This is a made to order system. Delivery time is usually 2-6 weeks.
Performance Mid Pipes:
The Performance Mid Pipes replace the factory mid section with a 3” stainless steel X-pipe for great tone and more flow and power.
What’s in the box?
Complete SwitchPath™ Catback system, four 4” tips in chrome silver, and all required installation hardware.
Welcome to the new era of M5.
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Available as valved SwitchPath™ or more unleashed Track Edition
- SwitchPath™ and Track Edition Exhausts available as full catback or axleback
- Performance Mid Pipes included
- Peak gains of 4 hp and 4 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels (SwitchPath™ Catback Exhaust)
- 20 lb weight savings over stock with the Track Edition Cat-back Exhaust, and 10 lb weight savings with the SwitchPath™ Cat-back Exhaust
- Performance Mid Pipes and catbacks feature a precision-engineered x-pipe
- Catbacks are pure bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Handcrafted from dual 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Less is more: a clean, straight-through design
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)