Resonated Track Edition Exhaust
The Resonated Track Edition retains the same precision engineering of the Track Edition, with the addition of a resonated mid section right before the rear axle. This version is intended for those looking for a more sophisticated soundtrack with their factory downpipe, or for others who have an aftermarket downpipe that are looking for the “middle ground” on the volume scale.
Note: The Resonated Track Edition is fit for both factory and aftermarket downpipes, but may be a bit loud for some downpipe-equipped cars. For a drone-free experience, go with the Touring Edition.
AWE made it easy to convert between all available configurations if you decide at a later date to turn it up or down. Purchase resonator or non-resonator sections to change between track/touring setups. Conversion kits pictured are not included.
All tips include the AWE logo and double-walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
What’s in the box?
Complete Track Edition Exhaust, two 102mm tips in chrome silver, and all necessary hardware for installation.
Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the VW MK7 Jetta GLI:
- Proudly engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Max gains of 11 hp and 11 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition or more unleashed Track Edition
- Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling 180 Technology®
- Track Edition available as resonated or non-resonated
- Handcrafted from 3” and 2.5” CNC mandrel-bent U.S.-sourced T304L stainless steel with a .065” wall thickness
- 32.5 lb (Track Edition), 25.5 lb (Resonated Track Edition), and 14.5 lb (Touring Edition) weight savings over stock
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- 102mm double-walled tips in chrome silver
- Less is more: a clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- Lifetime warranty (one year one tip finishes)