Free ground shipping.
This is a special order kit. Delivery time is 2-3 weeks.
Track Edition Exhaust
For those who like it raw, loud, and light, the AWE Track Edition is for you. The Track Edition comes equipped with bullet resonators in the mid-pipes, and shares the same bespoke stainless steel stamped merge and precision engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®. Drivers can expect an 11 lb weight savings compared to stock.
In place of the 180 Technology resonators in the rear are dual Track Edition straight sections. As a result, this version is known to get (really) loud in mid-range acceleration and deceleration and may be too much for many. Due to this reason, AWE Track Edition Exhausts cannot be returned based on sound preference. You’ve been warned.
- 65% more flow than stock - ready for big power
- Max gains of 16 hp and 12 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels (stock software)
- Available as Touring Edition or rowdy Track Edition, both with straight-through designs for maximum performance
- Patented drone-canceling 180 Technology® (Touring Edition)
- Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-made .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Resonated and Non-Resonated versions for perfect downpipe-tone tuning
- Features a mid-pipe inlet adapter to allow use with stock and aftermarket downpipes (with outlets of 80mm)
- Tip options include OE tips, and quad 102mm double-walled slash cut tips in chrome silver or diamond black
- Direct bolt-on, no cutting
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- AWE No CEL guarantee
- Lifetime warranty
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE
AWE made it easy to convert between Track and Touring Editions, resonated and non-resonated, and OE-to-quad tip configurations if you decide at a later date to change your volume or aesthetic. Any conversion kits pictured for illustration are not included.
The Touring and Track Edition Exhausts feature statement-making quad 102mm, double-walled, slash-cut tips in either chrome silver or diamond black, complete with a stamped AWE logo.
For those who want to keep their OE tips in place, we have configurations that were designed specifically to do that. Just for you.
What’s in the box?
Complete Track Edition Exhaust, four 102mm double-walled tips in chrome silver, and all necessary hardware for installation.