Track Edition Exhaust:
This is a made to order system usually not in stock. Contact us to order.
The Track Edition takes all of the precision engineering and performance of its SwitchPath™ counterpart, minus the driver’s side muffler and valve on the passenger’s side. The result is a constant “valve open” mode. If you’re craving rich 5-cylinder tones at all times, this is your system.
Note: This version is known to get LOUD, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
AWE SwitchPath™ and Track Edition come standard with diamond black 180mm RS-style oval tips, complete with stamped AWE logo.
Got the Track Edition and want to convert to SwitchPath™ for full valved functionality? Check out our SwitchPath™ Conversion Kit. Have SwitchPath™ and want to go Track Edition? No problem, we have a conversion kit for that, too. Any conversion kits pictured for illustration are not included.
What’s in the box?
Complete AWE Track Edition Exhaust, two RS-style oval tips, MVS bracket(s), and all required hardware for installation.
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Peak gains of 30 hp and 7 ft-lbs of torque, max gains of 30 hp and 25 ft-lbs of torque, @ 6400 rpm, at the wheels
- Available as valved SwitchPath™ or more unleashed Track Edition
- Diamond black 180mm RS-style tips come standard
- Weight savings of 36.5lbs (Track Edition Exhaust), and 28.5 lbs (SwitchPath™ Exhaust) over stock
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3” and 2.5” U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- Features the AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finish)