Track Edition Exhaust
This is a made to order system usually not in stock. Contact us to order.
For those who like it raw, loud, and light, the AWE Track Edition is for you. The Track Edition takes all of the precision engineering and performance of its SwitchPath™ counterpart, minus the valve on the passenger’s side and the muffler on the driver’s side. The result is a constant “valve open” mode.
Note: This version is known to get loud, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. You’ve been warned.
AWE made it easy to convert between SwitchPath™ and Track Edition if you decide at a later date to change your volume. Easy.
What’s in the box?
Complete Track Edition Exhaust, four 102mm double-walled, slash-cut tips in chrome silver, and all necessary hardware for installation. Designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Max gains of 12 hp and 9 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels (turbo-back, stock software)
- Available as valved SwitchPath™ or more unleashed Track Edition
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3” and 2.5” U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- 102mm double-walled, slash-cut tips in chrome silver
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- Features the AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty