A5 3.2 Track Edition Exhaust System
The business end of this exhaust is not for the faint of heart. Dig into the throttle and you'll realize why AWE calls this their "Track Edition."
This is a loud exhaust, with potential for drone due to the combination of the 3.2 engine and the lack of 180 Technology resonators. Family drivers and client entertainers, we suggest the Touring Edition Exhaust.
Highlights of both systems
Hand-crafted, every detail of these exhausts was labored over to ensure maximum performance and longevity:
- + 8hp, +7tq at the crank
- Increased pipe diameter to 2.5" to better let the engine exhale
- Strategic elimination of mufflers to release tone when uncorked
- Available with Chrome Silver or Diamond Black adjustable tips
- Engineered, developed, tested and manufactured in-house
- Thick .065" wall T304 stainless steel tubing
- Stainless steel TIG welds
- High quality stainless steel band clamps
- Stainless steel center muffler with OEM grade stainless steel wool and German composite packing material
- Optional Downpipes for fine tuning sound volume
- Lifetime Warranty
Tips and valences
Both Touring Editions and Track Editions of the A5 3.2 Exhaust System are available with:
- Dual 90mm (3.5 inch) tips designed to work with the stock rear bumper and valance
- Quad 90mm (3.5 inch) slash cut tips, designed for S-Line bumpers, using an S5 valence (note: an S-Line bumper is required for Quad Tip)
Further, each tip variation is available in standard Chrome Silver or our famous Diamond Black plating. The tips sport engraved AWE Tuning logos and are double walled to ensure a mirror polish, even under hard usage.