The SwitchPath™ valved solution is for those who want complete control of their S4’s volume and tone, at their fingertips.
The SwitchPath™ Exhaust comes complete with non-resonated downpipes, a precision-engineered x-pipe mid-section, and two valved muffler sections which can be controlled via the SwitchPath™ Remote.
Sneaking out in the morning? Keep the valve closed.
Ready to go? Open the valve and let them know you’re coming.
Pro tip: we recommend and encourage pairing your new SwitchPath™ Exhaust system with the SwitchPath Remote versus using the factory operation for the best SwitchPath™ experience.
Note: you may notice a slight rattle upon cold start as you would with many factory valved systems. This sound will go away within a few minutes.
Exhaust configurations recommended for use with aftermarket catalysts:
Given the increase of airflow when introducing an aftermarket catalyst, special resonators were developed to keep sound frequencies in check. These larger resonators are included in exhaust configurations labeled as "Resonated for Performance Catalyst," and available independently (to be added to existing AWE exhausts) via the "Resonator Conversion Kit."
Please note: exhausts labeled "Resonated for Performance Catalyst " and the Resonator Conversion Kit are recommended to be used with an aftermarket catalyst.
What’s in the box?
Complete SwitchPath Edition Exhaust, four 96mm double-walled tips in carbon fiber, resonated downpipes, installation instructions, and all required hardware.
- Max gains of 16 hp and 17 ft-lbs of torque at the crank (exhaust)
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition, unleashed Track Edition, and valved SwitchPath™
- Touring Edition Exhausts features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 technology
- SwitchPath™ Exhaust can be controlled with optional handheld remote, or factory valve programming
- Downpipes and precision-engineered x-pipe included in all editions
- Specifically engineered downpipe resonators for use with aftermarket catalysts available separately
- Compatible with standard and sport differentials
- 90mm or 102mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- 96mm double-walled stainless steel tips with carbon sleeve
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE, in the USA
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from dual 2.5” CNC mandrel-bent U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system, factory-like install simplicity
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light - guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Audi S4 performance exhaust systems at MGC.