Track Edition Exhaust System for the Audi S4 by AWE.
If you like it loud, go with the Track edition exhaust by AWE.
The Track Edition Exhaust is equipped with the same precision-engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus the resonators up front and 180 Technology® resonators in the rear. Instead, the Track Edition comes complete with non-resonated downpipes and straight pipe sections, leaving the integrated x-pipe as the only filter.
This version is known to get very loud, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
What’s in the box?
Complete track edition exhaust system, four 90mm double-walled exhaust tips in diamond black, non-resonated downpipes, installation instructions, and all required hardware.
- Max gains of 16 hp and 17 ft-lbs of torque at the crank (exhaust)
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition, unleashed Track Edition, and valved SwitchPath™
- Touring Edition Exhausts features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 technology
- SwitchPath™ Exhaust can be controlled with optional handheld remote, or factory valve programming
- Downpipes and precision-engineered x-pipe included in all editions
- Specifically engineered downpipe resonators for use with aftermarket catalysts available separately
- Compatible with standard and sport differentials
- 90mm or 102mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- 96mm double-walled stainless steel tips with carbon sleeve
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE, in the USA
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from dual 2.5” CNC mandrel-bent U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system, factory-like install simplicity
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light - guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Audi S4 exhaust system at MGC