AWE Tuning 2018-21 Audi S5 Coupe 3.0T (B9) SwitchPath Exhaust System with 90mm Chrome Silver Tips. (Resonated for Performance Catalyst)
- Max gains of 16 hp and 17 ft-lbs of torque at the crank (exhaust)
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition, unleashed Track Edition, and valved SwitchPath™
- Touring Edition Exhausts features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 technology
- SwitchPath™ Exhaust can be controlled with optional handheld remote, or factory valve programming
- Downpipes and precision-engineered x-pipe included in all editions
- Specifically engineered downpipe resonators for use with aftermarket catalysts available separately
- Compatible with standard and sport differentials
- 90mm or 102mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- 96mm double-walled stainless steel tips with carbon sleeve
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE, in the USA
- Less is more: a clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from dual 2.5” CNC mandrel-bent U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system, factory-like install simplicity
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light - guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
The SwitchPath™ valved solution is for those who want complete control of their S5’s volume and tone, at their fingertips.
The SwitchPath™ Exhaust comes complete with resonated downpipes, a precision-engineered x-pipe mid-section, and two valved muffler sections which can be controlled via the SwitchPath™ Remote.
Sneaking out in the morning? Keep the valve closed.
Ready to go? Open the valve and let them know you’re coming.
Note: we recommend and encourage pairing the SwitchPath™ Exhaust with the SwitchPath Remote Kit (works with S4 and S5) versus using the factory operation for the best SwitchPath™ experience.
Exhaust configurations recommended for use with aftermarket catalysts:
Given the increase of airflow when introducing an aftermarket catalyst, special resonators were developed to keep sound frequencies in check. These larger resonators are included in exhaust configurations labeled as "Resonated for Performance Catalyst," and available independently (to be added to existing AWE exhausts) via the "Resonator Conversion Kit."
Please note: exhausts labeled "Resonated for Performance Catalyst " and the Resonator Conversion Kit are recommended to be used with an aftermarket catalyst.
What’s in the box?
Complete SwitchPath Edition Exhaust, four 90mm double-walled tips in chrome silver, resonated downpipes, installation instructions, and all required hardware.
Audi S5 exhaust systems at MGC.
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: 181525
- In Stock: 0
- Weight: 75.0 lb
- Brand: AWE Tuning