For those who like it loud, go with AWE's track edition exhaust system.
The Track Edition Exhaust is equipped with the same precision-engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus the resonators up front and 180 Technology® resonators in the rear. Instead, this Track Edition version comes complete with resonated downpipes (engineered to work with aftermarket, high flow catalytic converters), and straight pipe sections.
This version is known to get loud, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
Exhaust configurations recommended for use with aftermarket catalysts:
Given the increase of airflow when introducing an aftermarket catalyst, special resonators were developed to keep sound frequencies in check. These larger resonators are included in exhaust configurations labeled as "Resonated for Performance Catalyst," and available independently (to be added to existing AWE exhausts) via the "Resonator Conversion Kit."
Please note: exhausts labeled "Resonated for Performance Catalyst " and the Resonator Conversion Kit are recommended to be used with an aftermarket catalyst.
What’s in the box?
Complete Track Edition Exhaust, four 90mm double-walled tips in chrome silver, resonated downpipes, installation instructions, and all required hardware.
- Max gains of 16 hp and 17 ft-lbs of torque at the crank (exhaust)
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition, unleashed Track Edition, and valved SwitchPath™
- Touring Edition Exhausts feature AWEs proprietary drone-cancelling solution, 180 technology
- SwitchPath™ Exhaust can be controlled with optional handheld remote, or factory valve programming
- Downpipes and precision-engineered x-pipe included in all editions
- Specifically engineered downpipe resonators for use with aftermarket catalysts available separately
- 90mm or 102mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- 96mm double-walled stainless steel tips with carbon sleeve
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE, in the USA
- Less is more: a clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from dual 2.5” CNC mandrel-bent U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system, factory-like install simplicity
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light - guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Audi S5 exhaust systems at MGC.