AWE 328i/428i Performance Mid Pipe:
With the resonated Performance Mid Pipe in place, the AWE Touring Edition Axle-back is transformed into a full downpipe-back system, replacing the factory midsection with straight-through 3” T304L stainless steel tubing, and a bullet resonator tailored for the 2.0T.
Some fitments depend upon N20 vs N26 motor type, so be sure to check our simple N20 vs N26 guide to verify motor type. This mid pipe is only applicable to the N20.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THESE PRODUCTS:
- If you're looking to equip your F3X with the Performance Mid Pipe only, please note that cutting the stock exhaust is necessary. Please see our installation instruction guide in the tab above.
- AWE Performance Mid Pipes cannot be returned for sound reasons.
For N20 motors N20 / N26 (328i)
- Handcrafted from 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel
- Features a bullet resonator tuned for the N20
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Perfect Fitment Guarantee
- No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
IMPORTANT FITMENT NOTE:
- BMW's N20 and N26 motors require different mid pipes! If you have an N20, the mid pipe below is for you. If you have an N26, the mid pipe below will not work for your vehicle. Click here to find out what motor is under your hood.
- For N20 motors N20 / N26 (328i)