Tarett Extended Front Drop Links 996/997/Cayman/Boxster
Upgrade your front sway bar with the ultimate GT3 style drop link design.
- The custom attachment bracket allows for the drop link end to be connected to the strut at a much higher location than stock. This in turn allows for a longer drop link which provides significantly improved geometry.
- Left and right hand threaded rod ends allow for simple length adjustment to eliminate swaybar preload.
- Correctly sized, Teflon lined rod ends for smooth operation, long life, and reliability.
- No wear and rattling problems, like those seen with other designs, due to undersized or low quality rod ends.
- Eliminates the factory compliant plastic drop link bushings that deflect under loading and quickly wear out.
- High misalignment, stainless steel spacers allow for superior bind free operation and corrosion resistance.
- Precisely connects the stock or adjustable swaybar to the front strut assembly for improved feedback and swaybar response.
- Overall length is adjustable to accommodate either stock or adjustable sway bar requirements.
For all 996/997 (except for twin turbo or C4), Cayman and Boxster with threaded body front struts.
Tarett drop links are the aftermarket links that have been exclusively certified for SPB, SP996, and SPC Spec racing.