Tarett Rear Drop Links Kit-986/987/981/GT4
Upgrade your stock or adjustable rear swaybar with this simple bolt in replacement for the factory drop links.
- Left & right hand threaded rod ends allow for simple length adjustment to eliminate swaybar preload.
- Correctly sized, Teflon-lined rod ends for smooth operation, long life, and reliability.
- No wear and rattling problems, like those seen with other designs, due to undersized or low quality rod ends.
- Eliminates the factory compliant plastic drop link bushings that deflect under loading and quickly wear out.
- High misalignment, stainless steel spacers allow for superior bind free operation and corrosion resistance.
- Precisely connects the stock or adjustable swaybar to the rear strut assembly for improved feedback and swaybar response.
These are the aftermarket rear drop links that have been exclusively certified for BSR Spec racing. Overall length is adjustable to accommodate either stock or adjustable swaybar requirements.