Free ground shipping.
Airbox volume, shape, and construction material all play a part in delivering maximum airflow to engines.
Mishimoto's engineering team created extremely precise rotational-molded thermoplastic airboxes that eliminate restrictions, supply maximum cool-air entry via two additional ports that open to the wheel wells, and improve engine bay aesthetics.
The use of thermoplastic material ensures the air intake system will incur minimum engine bay heat soak and provides unmatched durability for years of service in the harshest environments.
The company's airboxes were designed using the latest in 3D printing, CAD modeling, and flow bench technology.
As a result, Mishimoto reduced air intake restriction by 13% on the driver-side intake tract and 22.8% on the passenger-side intake tract.
For proper filtration, this kit includes dual high-flow oiled air filters which provide improved filter surface area and improved airflow over the stock panel filters.
BMW M3 and M4 air intakes at MGC.
- Reduces intake restriction by up to 22.8% for more power potential
- Aggressive intake tone under acceleration
- Additional fresh air ducts draw cool air from wheel wells
- Rotational-molded airboxes and intake tubes provide optimal airflow, outstanding rigidity, and maximum heat-soak resistance
- CNC-machined aluminum connectors for maximum durability and a leak-free install
- CNC-Machined passenger-side turbo inlet improves flow and durability
- 2021-2022 BMW M3 Base L6.2993cc
- 2021-2022 BMW M3 Competition L6.2993cc
- 2021-2022 BMW M4 Base L6.2993cc
- 2021-2022 BMW M4 Competition L6.2993cc