Ohlins 2013-20 Porsche Boxster/Cayman (981/982) includes S Models Dedicated Track Coilover System
- Dual Flow Valve Technology
- Developed for Track Cars
- Adjustable Damping and Ride Height
- Spherical Upper Mounts
- Swift springs to ÖHLINS specs
- Shake Rig and Track Validated
- Images may differ slightly from the kit for your vehicle.
- Porsche 981 Boxster 2013-2016
- Porsche 718 Boxster (982) 2017-2020
- Porsche 981 Cayman 2014-2016
- Porsche 718 Cayman (982) 2017-2020
- Includes all base and S models
Are you looking for the best set of coilovers for your Boxster or Cayman track car? This dedicated track system should end your search.
Öhlins dedicated series suspension systems offer race-level performance in a complete, ready-to-install kit. Applications are shake rig developed and track validated with specific coil spring rates. Coil springs are from Swift and wound to Ohlins specifications. Öhlins looks at the entire performance picture when developing their coilover systems, as each is engineered per vehicle for best performance and results.
This coilover kit utilizes Dual Flow Valve technology allowing engineers to tune force curves ideally balanced for chassis support and maintaining traction over pavement irregularities and on-track curb strikes.
Spherical upper mounts are included.
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: 353489
- In Stock: 1
- Weight: 59.8 lb
- Brand: Ohlins