Get ready for the track with this four (4) arm set of adjustable upper links for the Audi B5/B6/B7 and C5 platforms.
This kit has four arms so you can change camber and caster ±1.5° on both sides. xAxis™ sealed flex joints replace the compliant inner bushings with a free pivoting, minimum compliance, joint.
You will feel the difference in handling.
SPC Arms Feature:
• Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum construction for maximized strength at a minimum weight
• OE style, maintenance free, booted ball joints
• Large 18mm threaded adjuster links
• Replacement pinch bolts
• xAxis™ sealed flex joints replacing overly compliant OEM inner bushings with a free pivoting, minimum compliance joint.
Front Adjustment range:
Installation time: .7 hr/side
Required: 1 kit per axle
• Sealed joint retains grease and excludes contaminants
• Highly polished electroless-nickel finish on ball
• Up to 45° angularity for high mis-alignment requirements
Warning: You will also hear the difference, the OE bushings are designed to absorb and negate noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH). This set of arms will transmit road noise into the cabin.
Audi suspension diagrams are available.
The best suspension upgrades for Audi are here at MGC.