Tarett Adjustable Bump Steer Kit for 1969-1989 Porsche 911, 912, 914, or 930.
- Allows Tie Rods to be adjusted downward in extra precise 1/32” (1mm) increments, taking advantage of a wider adjustment range than other kits on the market.
- Utilizes one of the highest quality alloy steel spherical rod ends available. Teflon/Kevlar lined, full length body, and capable of 30 degrees misalignment, so there is no binding throughout suspension travel or when the car is raised off the ground.
- 14mm tapered fit 12.9 grade central shaft wedges itself into the steering arm just like the factory Porsche tie rod ends, providing superior strength where it is needed. No drilling of the steering arm is required. Beware of the other kits using inadequate 7/16" bolts.
- Machined stainless steel spacers.
- Castle nuts with cotter pins for safety and added confidence.
- Full encapsulating weather/dust seals are an option with this kit to provide extra protection against the dirty driving conditions both under the car and behind the front wheels.
- This kit is required when using lifted spindles.
Fits 911’s (69-89), all 930's, 914’s, and 912's equipped with Turbo Tie Rods
Part #RSRBSK -001
- Variant: Default Title
- In Stock: 5
- Weight: 11.0 lb
- Brand: Tarett