Tarett 930 to 911 Rear Control Arm Camber Box Kit for 1966-1989 Porsche 911
- Improved suspension geometry.
- Reduced squat and dive.
- Easy to adjust camber and roll center.
- Requires competent welding and basic fabricating skills.
- Additional clearance in the factory jump seat area is required.
- Comes complete with detailed instructions.
- Click here for installation instructions
This modification is to allow non turbo cars to be upgraded to the use of turbo trailing arms whose pivot has been moved up and back.
The benefits of having 930 trailing arms greatly improve the squat/dive characteristics of 911’s under heavy turn in braking.
Also, they are thicker and stronger to reduce flex in the control arm itself and allow the upgrade to a larger 930 brake/rotor package.
These camber boxes allow for camber and roll center adjustments from inside the car while not effecting toe changes.
Dramatically improves suspension geometry to reduce squat and dive under acceleration and deceleration.
- Variant: Turbo Arm to 911 Chassis-480.00
- SKU: RCACB-1T
- In Stock: 5
- Weight: 17.0 lb
- Brand: Tarett