Free ground shipping.
This is a special order kit. Delivery time can be 2-3 weeks.
A quick look at all AST coilover options. Choose the kit that's right for you.
The AST 5300 Series:
A track focused coilover setup that can still be used on the street if desired.
Solid top mounts included. Kits also come with remote fluid reservoirs with tuning dials to adjust damping.
If required, sway bar drop links and any additional hardware will be included in the kit.
Separate, easy to read dials for adjusting rebound, as well as both low and high speed compression damping.
The high speed compression is adjustable in 12 positions and the low speed compression is adjustable in 14 positions. Both compression adjustments are made using an external canister. All damping adjusters work completely independent.
Once installed the shock absorbers are easy to setup, highly reliable, and require minimal maintenance because of the high grade of materials used.
Tested on tracks like the Nürburgring, Zandvoort, Imola, Laguna Seca, Macau and many others around the world.
- 3-Way Adjustable, separate rebound and low & hi speed compression adjustable with a remote reservoir. The positions give clear feedback with each adjustment, each offering a different driving experience.
- Inverted strut design to cope with (heavy) side load and braking loads.
- In some cases a non inverted system is used.
- Improved handling and consistent performance due to monotube technology.
- Ride height adjustable.
- Gas pressurized.
- Includes AST noise free top mounts or camber plates.
Images are example only and may not be the exact kit for your car.
*Be sure to use discount code PROJECT5 at checkout for instant savings. We also do 100.00 rebates after full purchase price on these 5300 kits. Refunds processed within 72 hours.