AWE Tuning 2018-19 Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk7 Touring Exhaust with Diamond Black Tips (Fits High-Flow Down Pipe)
- Proudly engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Max gains of 11 hp and 11 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition or more unleashed Track Edition
- Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling 180 Technology®
- Track Edition available as resonated or non-resonated
- Handcrafted from 3” and 2.5” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced T304L stainless steel with a .065” wall thickness
- 32.5 lb (Track Edition), 25.5 lb (Resonated Track Edition), and 14.5 lb (Touring Edition) weight savings over stock
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- 102mm double-walled tips in diamond black
- Less is more: a clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- Lifetime warranty (one year one tip finishes)
Touring Edition Exhaust
At the intersection of sophistication and aggression lies the Touring Edition. Armed with patented drone-canceling 180 Technology® and a straight-through design, the Touring Edition is the perfect exhaust for GLIs equipped with an aftermarket downpipe. Under boost and heavy throttle, the Touring Edition screams. At highway speeds, drone-free and civil within the cabin. The best of both worlds, perfectly packaged for the Mk7 GLI.
Sound Perfection: AWE 180 Technology®
Perfect tone, compliments of AWE 180 Technology®.
As exhaust gases exit the GLI’s 2.0T engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE 180 Technology® in the tab above.
AWE made it easy to convert between all available configurations if you decide at a later date to turn it up or down. You can purchase resonators or resonator delete pipes later to change from touring to track version, and vice-versa.
All tips include the AWE logo and double-walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
What’s in the box?
Complete Touring Exhaust, two 102mm tips in diamond black, and all necessary hardware for installation.
Some images show chrome tips, however this kit comes with diamond black (black chrome tips shown in vehicle images.
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: 323063
- In Stock: 1
- Weight: 66.5 lb
- Brand: AWE Tuning