Non-Resonated Track Edition Exhaust
A 3” and 2.5” T304L stainless steel configuration designed perfectly for the GLI’s factory downpipe. With zero filter, the Non-Resonated Track Edition is the perfect configuration for owners looking to add personality to their GLI while freeing up power and torque.
Note: The Track Edition was designed for the stock downpipe. If you already have or plan to install a downpipe, we recommend the Touring Edition for a drone-free experience.
AWE made it easy to convert between all available configurations if you decide at a later date to turn it up or down.
All tips include the AWE logo and double-walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
What’s in the box?
Complete Track Edition Exhaust, two 102mm tips in chrome silver, and all necessary hardware for installation.
- Proudly engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Max gains of 11 hp and 11 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition or more unleashed Track Edition
- Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling 180 Technology®
- Track Edition available as resonated or non-resonated
- Handcrafted from 3” and 2.5” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced T304L stainless steel with a .065” wall thickness
- 32.5 lb (Track Edition), 25.5 lb (Resonated Track Edition), and 14.5 lb (Touring Edition) weight savings over stock
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- 102mm double-walled tips in chrome silver
- Less is more: a clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- Lifetime warranty (one year one tip finishes)