This is a made to order system that usually isn't in stock. Delivery time is 2-6 weeks. Contact us to order.
At the intersection of sophistication and aggression lies the Touring Edition Exhaust. A dual 3” T304L stainless steel downpipe-back configuration, the AWE Touring Edition Exhaust is the perfect dose of steel for drivers looking for straight-pipe performance while not sacrificing daily drivability: a deep, sophisticated exhaust note with zero drone at highway speeds.
Featuring a stamped stainless steel merge upstream equivalent to dual 3” tubing coming right off of the downpipe. Translation: an impressive 65% increase in flow over stock that future proofs for downpipes of various sizes. Beyond the unique merge, the exhaust splits into dual 3” piping to allow optimal flow throughout the entire exhaust route. Bringing up the rear, the Touring Edition features AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, which targets and omits drone-prone frequencies. What does this mean for you? You’ll be tuned into a pure, full-bodied B58 soundtrack unlike any other.
Perfect tone, compliments of AWE 180 technology.
As exhaust gases exit the B58 engine and flow into an AWE 180 technology equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE 180 Technology® in the tab above.
Thinking of installing a downpipe? Read this (seriously):
The Touring Edition Exhaust is available as non-resonated or resonated. We recommend the non-resonated variant for vehicles equipped with the stock downpipe. If your M340i is equipped with an aftermarket downpipe, we recommend going resonated.
Have the stock downpipe but plan to go aftermarket later? No worries, you can swap in the resonated midsections with ease via an AWE Resonator Conversion Kit.
AWE made it easy to convert between Track and Touring Editions, resonated and non-resonated, and OE-to-quad tip configurations if you decide at a later date to change your volume or aesthetic. Any conversion pieces pictured are not included.
The Touring and Track Edition Exhausts feature statement-making quad 102mm, double-walled, slash-cut tips in either chrome silver or diamond black, complete with a stamped AWE logo.
For those who want to keep their OE tips in place, we have configurations that were designed specifically to do that. Just for you.
What’s in the box?
Complete Touring Edition Exhaust, four 102mm double-walled tips in diamond black, and all necessary hardware for installation.
Images show chrome tips, however this kit come with diamond black tips.
- 65% more flow than stock-ready for big power
- Max gains of 16 hp and 12 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels (stock software)
- Available as Touring Edition or rowdy Track Edition, both with straight-through designs for maximum performance
- Patented drone-canceling 180 Technology® (Touring Edition)
- Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-made .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Resonated and Non-Resonated versions for perfect downpipe-tone tuning
- Features a mid-pipe inlet adapter to allow use with stock and aftermarket downpipes (with outlets of 80mm)
- Tip options include OE tips, and quad 102mm double-walled slash cut tips in chrome silver or diamond black
- Direct bolt-on, no cutting
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- AWE No CEL guarantee
- Lifetime warranty
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE