AWE Tuning 2015-20 Audi S3 (8V) SwitchPath Exhaust System with 102mm Chrome Silver Tips.
- Open and close exhaust valves with the push of a button from inside the cabin at any time
- Works with stock system, or AWE SwitchPath™ Exhaust
- Comes as a set of two remotes with wiring harness, control box and mounting hardware
- Compact design perfect for a keychain or cup holder
- From quiet to aggressive with the tap of a button
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Max gains of 12 hp and 9 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels (turbo-back, stock software)
- Available as valved SwitchPath™ or more unleashed Track Edition
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3” and 2.5” U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- 102mm double-walled, slash-cut tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- Features the AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty
- SwitchPath™ exhausts are available with the AWE SwitchPath™ Remote for push-button mood control (Sold Separately)
This is a made to order kit we usually don't have in stock. Contact us to order.
Smooth bends, tight packaging, and two attitudes. The SwitchPath™ Exhaust is comprised of handcrafted 3-inch and 2.5-inch U.S.-sourced T304L stainless steel with a valved passenger-side tip outlet.
SwitchPath™ retains the factory valve behavior, and obeys the S3’s ECU commands based on throttle input, engine speed, and Drive Select. Sneaking out in the morning or creeping through town? Close the valve. Ready to rip? Toggle into Dynamic and your S3 will sing a signature AWE tune with enhanced crackles that will provoke a firm grin.
AWE made it easy to convert between SwitchPath™ and Track Edition if you decide at a later date to change your volume. Easy. Any conversion kits pictured are for illustration and not included.
What’s in the box?
Complete SwitchPath™ or Track Edition Exhaust, four 102mm double-walled, slash-cut tips in desired finish, and all necessary hardware for installation.
About the AWE SwitchPath™ Remote:
Push-button mood control.
What it does:
The AWE SwitchPath™ Remote and accompanying control box overrides the factory valving to allow the exhaust valves, whether it be on the AWE SwitchPath™ Exhaust or the stock exhaust, to be opened or closed manually via the SwitchPath™ Remote.
How to operate:
With the AWE SwitchPath™ Controller installed, the exhaust valves can be opened by pressing the “On” button found on the left side of the SwitchPath™ Remote. To close the exhaust valves simply press the “Off” button on the right side of the remote.
Please note, the AWE SwitchPath™ Remote overrides the stock valve control, meaning the exhaust must be opened and closed with the remote as desired.
SwitchPath Controller and remote pictured are not included
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: 364293
- In Stock: 0
- Weight: 60.0 lb
- Brand: AWE Tuning