Dyno-verified gains of 11 hp and 12 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels.
Developed in-house on an AWD dynamometer, with a critical ear lent to sound volume and tone character. Featuring distinctive double walled taper tips in a 3.5" (90mm) diameter, this system looks fantastic on the car.
AWE exhaust systems have earned praise from owners and the press alike, due to their unique "Jekyll and Hyde" personality. They spend considerable time and effort during development to achieve remarkable civility when idling and at part throttle cruising, while also producing a war-cry wail when full throttle is applied.
Each system is hand made utilizing only the finest casing and packing materials, and they sound great without calling for unwanted attention
Two versions of this exhaust are available to appeal to various tastes in sound.
- If you like the powerful sound of a V8, but need a civil volume, order the resonated Touring Edition.
- If you like a loud, raucous V8 sound, order the non-resonated Track Edition. Note: This version is known to get loud, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
Each cat back system features an H-Pipe crossover tube at the front to maximize exhaust scavenging for maximum power, as well as to take a harsh edge off the exhaust sounds. Tubing diameter for the entire system is 2.25". This is a deep bass tone, no matter how you cut it.
- Dyno-verified gains of 11 hp and 12 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- 304 stainless construction
- Double-walled laser etched tips
- H-Pipe for balance and tone
- Choice of Touring and Track Editions
- Lifetime Warranty
- Perfect fitment guaranteed