Free ground shipping.
Fits convertible model only. Fits all trim levels.
This is a special order system. Delivery time can be 2-3 weeks.
Kit includes a touring edition exhaust system, non-resonated downpipes, and 3.5" chrome tips.
A quick look:
Hand-crafted, every detail of these exhausts was labored over to ensure maximum performance and longevity:
- AWE tuning 180 technology
- + 8hp, +9tq at the crank
- Increased pipe diameter to 2.5” to better let the engine exhale
- Strategic elimination of mufflers to release tone when uncorked
- Available with 90mm Chrome Silver or Diamond Black adjustable tips
- Engineered, developed, tested and manufactured in-house
- Thick .065" wall T304 stainless steel tubing
- Stainless steel TIG welds
- High quality stainless steel band clamps
- Stainless steel center muffler with OEM grade stainless steel wool and German composite packing material
- X-Pipe enhances cylinder scavenging and exotic exhaust tone
- Optional Resonated Systems available
- Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Sound Perfection: AWE Tuning 180 Technology™
As exhaust gases exit the 3.0T engine and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology™ equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves re-join the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE Tuning 180 Technology™ in the tab above.
Tip options are as follows - all of which include the AWE Tuning logo, and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage.
- 90mm Slash Cut Diamond Black Tips
- 90mm Slash Cut Chrome Silver Tips (included with this kit)
All tips are individually adjustable, so stagger and depth into bumper can be set according to personal taste.
The non-resonated downpipes will create a loud system. This may not be recommended for a convertible. Consider the resonated kits for a quieter experience.