A valved exhaust system with high flow downpipe and remote kit to control the valves.
Valve closed for sophistication, valve open for aggression. All at the touch of the SwitchPath™ Remote button. Tone at your fingertips.
Equipped with a 3” resonated downpipe, a 3” valved straight section on the driver’s side and 2.5” piping with a muffler on the opposing passenger’s side, the AWE Tuning SwitchPath™ Exhaust is capable of changing soundtracks instantly with the touch of the SwitchPath™ Remote button at any time. Drone-free mood control accompanied by addicting, crackling gear shifts and impressive performance. Constant, all-around satisfaction.
Note: you may notice a slight rattle upon cold start as you would with many factory valved systems. This sound will go away within a few minutes and you will be off to the races in no time.
What’s in the box?
Complete SwitchPath™ Exhaust, SwitchPath™ Remote kit, two 102mm tips in chrome silver, and all required installation hardware.
- Max gains of 12 hp and 11 ft-lbs of torque at the crank with SwitchPath™ Exhaust, 10 hp and 10 ft-lbs of torque with Touring and Track Edition Exhausts
- Available as valved SwitchPath™ (with remote), sophisticated Touring Edition, or the more unleashed Track Edition
- Touring Edition Exhausts feature AWE Tuning’s proprietary drone-cancelling solution, 180 technology
- All systems are cat-back and come complete with a 3” downpipe that features an internally-lined stainless steel flex section
- 102mm double-walled tips available in Chrome Silver or Diamond Black
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent U.S.-sourced T304 stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
- Note: Downpipes shown are not sold separately.