Free ground shipping.
This is a special order system. Delivery time can be 2-3 weeks.
AWE's loudest kits. If raw and loud is what you like in an exhaust system, the Track Edition by AWE is your best option.
The track edition exhaust retains all the precision engineering of the touring edition exhaust, including the X-pipe and 3” diameter tubing, minus the 180 Technology®.
Please note: this version is known to get loud in the mid-range and during cruising speeds, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular versions cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Featuring AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution on Touring Edition, 180 Technology®
- Max gains 8 hp and 20 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels (catback + piggyback tuner)
- Max gains of 5 hp and 15 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels (turbo-back + stock software)
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition or unleashed Track Edition
- Handcrafted from dual 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Downpipes and precision-engineered x-pipe included in all editions
- Direct bolt-on cat-back system for factory-like simplicity
- Resonated catabacks available for use with aftermarket catalysts
- 180mm RS-style tips come standard
- Less is more: a clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
Looking to turn it up or tone it down? No problem. AWE has conversion kits to allow you to do just that. Turn your Touring Edition into a Track Edition, or vice versa, with ease.
AWE touring and track editions come standard with diamond black 180mm (7") RS-style oval tips, complete with stamped AWE logo.
What’s in the box?
Complete AWE track edition exhaust, two 7" black RS-style oval tips, and all required hardware for installation.
The best Audi RS5 exhaust systems at MGC.