Free ground shipping.
- Featuring AWE Tuning 180 technology
- Max gains of 12 hp and 11 ft-lbs of torque at the crank on stock software
- Crafted from mandrel-bent 2.5" T304 stainless steel
- Full system replaces factory downpipes and exhaust
- Available in dual and quad tip configurations
- Resonated downpipes available seperately
- Developed, tested, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning.
- Available with chrome silver or diamond black 4-inch adjustable slash-cut tips
- Featuring No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime exhaust warranty
- Dual outlet: 102mm slash cut tip on each side of the vehicle, designed to work with the factory rear valance.
- Quad outlet: 102mm slash cut tips on each side of the vehicle, designed to work with an S7 rear valance
Sound Perfection: AWE's patented 180 Technology™
The tone that was accomplished for the A7 is due in part to AWE’s 180 Technology™.
As exhaust gases exit the 3.0T engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology™ equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves re-join the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies
The AWE Touring Edition exhaust system for the C7 A7 is capped off with chrome silver or diamond black 102mm slash cut tips, featuring the AWE logo in both dual and quad-tip configurations. These tips are double-walled to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. Each tip is individually adjustable, so stagger and depth into bumper can be set according to personal taste.
The AWE Touring Edition Exhaust for the C7 A7 includes exhaust tips (amount based on configuration selected), all necessary hardware including under chassis brace spacers and hardware, aluminum collars, wrench, Accu-Seal, and T-Bolt clamps.
Images are example only and may show a different tip finish.