Free ground shipping.
This is a special order system. Delivery time can be 2-3 weeks.
- Dyno-verified max power gains of 42 HP and 33 ft-lbs of torque to the crank
- Sound engineered specifically for the seven-speed Porsche PDK transmission
- Crafted from 2.5” CNC mandrel-bent U.S.-sourced T304 stainless steel
- Available with chrome silver or diamond black adjustable quad outlet 102mm tips
- Designed and manufactured in-house at AWE
- AWE fitment guarantee
- AWE no CEL guarantee
- Lifetime exhaust warranty
Note Regarding PSE:
Cars equipped with PSE will need the AWE valve simulators in addition to the exhaust. (Pictured but sold seperately)
For those looking to unlock more raw tone from their Macan S, look no further than the axle-back track edition exhaust. Featuring an uninterrupted straight-through axle-back design this system has a more pronounced tone in the mid-range.
This product cannot be returned or exchanged based upon volume preference. However, it can be converted to a more street friendly touring edition.
Have a track edition system and want a quieter touring edition? No problem. AWE has conversion kits available for a simple switch.
Both editions of the AWE Macan S exhaust produce impressive max gains of 42 HP and 33 ft-lbs of torque at the crank.
What’s in the Box?
AWE Porsche Macan S Exhaust, four slash-cut exhaust tips in the desired color, and all required installation hardware.
The best exhaust systems for Porsche Macan are at MGC.