Free ground shipping.
This is a special order kit. Delivery time is 3-8 weeks.
1.2-2.2 Inches (30.4-55.8 mm) front lowering range.
1.2-2 Inches (30.4-50.8 mm) rear lowering range.
Fits Coupe and Roadster. See fitment guide below for your Z4.
Experience the difference a set of H&R street performance coilovers can make.
Custom valved, performance shocks are matched with progressive rate coil springs tuned just for your Z4, for a huge improvement in handling, cornering, and road feel.
The H&R street performance coilover kit offers an excellent balance between improved handling and daily driver comfort.
Finely threaded shock bodies and supplied spanner wrenches make ride height adjustments quick and easy when the wheels are off.
Transform the suspension setup and driving experience of your BMW with H&R coilovers.
Engineered and manufactured to the highest standards to fit and perform perfectly.
Keep geometry correct after lowering with SPC adjustable rear lower control arms. Get -1 to +3 degrees of camber range.
BMW E85 Z4 coilovers at MGC.
- 2003-2005 BMW Z4 2.5i L6.2494cc
- 2003-2005 BMW Z4 3.0i L6.2979cc
- 2006-2008 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si L6.2996cc
- 2006-2008 BMW Z4 M Coupe L6.3246cc
- 2006-2008 BMW Z4 M Roadster L6.3246cc
- 2006-2008 BMW Z4 Roadster 3.0i L6.2996cc
- 2006-2008 BMW Z4 Roadster 3.0si L6.2996cc