Free ground shipping.
1.3 Inches (33 mm) front and rear lowering.
A progressive rate coil design yields a stiffer spring that improves cornering and handling, while maintaining daily driver comfort.
The tasteful lower stance will definetely get noticed, and make you love your Volkswagen even more.
All H&R lowering springs are made of a special (hf) 54SiCr6 spring steel to ensure the best quality and performance.
H&R lowering springs are shot-peened to increase service life by 200%.
A thick, high quality powder coat finish ensures they will last, even in the harshest conditions.
All production and testing is done in house at H&R's ISO9001 certified production plant in Germany.
Experience a huge improvement in handling and appearance with a set of H&R lowering springs.
Eos lowering springs at MGC.
- 2007 Volkswagen Eos 2.0T L4.1984cc
- 2007 Volkswagen Eos 3.2 V6.3189cc
- 2007 Volkswagen Eos Base L4.1984cc
- 2012-2014 Volkswagen Eos Executive L4.1984cc
- 2008-2014 Volkswagen Eos Komfort L4.1984cc
- 2008-2013 Volkswagen Eos Lux L4.1984cc
- 2013-2014 Volkswagen Eos Sport L4.1984cc
- 2008 Volkswagen Eos Turbo L4.1984cc
- 2008 Volkswagen Eos VR6 V6.3189cc
- 2008 Volkswagen Eos VR6 V6.3197cc