Free ground shipping.
30mm, 2-way adjustable, front anti-sway bar with new urethane bushings.
Fits E300D/E320/E420/E430/E55 AMG. See fitment guide below for all applications.
Looking for even better suspension performance after installing coilovers or lowering springs on your Mercedes-Benz?
H&R sway bar kits are made of high tensile strength (hf) 50CrV4 steel alloy that produces reduced roll response time and increases cornering stiffness over stock.
Larger diameter, stiffer sway bars increase lateral stability and reduce body roll, which improves cornering grip.
H&R sway bars are cold-formed and heat treated with seamless, no-weld end flanges.
Shot-peened for lifetime durability.
To finish off these kits, they come with fresh urethane/teflon composite bushings that won't squeak or need lubrication.
The best sway bars for Mercedes-Benz are available at MGC.
Images shown are for illustration only and may not be the bar(s) for your vehicle.
Also available: Want a front and rear set? Mercedes-Benz W210 E-Class sway bar kit by H&R. A complete kit with both bars at a discounted price.
- 1996-1999 Mercedes-Benz E300 Base L6.2996cc
- 1998-2002 Mercedes-Benz E320 4Matic V6.3199cc
- 1996-1997 Mercedes-Benz E320 Base L6.3199cc
- 1998-2002 Mercedes-Benz E320 Base V6.3199cc
- 1997 Mercedes-Benz E420 Base V8.4196cc
- 2000-2002 Mercedes-Benz E430 4Matic V8.4266cc
- 1998-2002 Mercedes-Benz E430 Base V8.4266cc
- 1999-2002 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG Base V8.5439cc