Free ground shipping.
This is a special order kit. Delivery time is 2 weeks.
Want the best coilovers for your Porsche 991 GT3 RS?
- Target Ride Height Reduction: 15 mm
- Front Spring Rate : 120 N/mm
- Rear Spring Rate: 200 N/mm
- Cancellation kit available for vehicles with OE active dampers. Active damper functionality is lost.
- System does not function with factory lift system.
- System offers independent rebound and compression adjustment with separate compression and rebound knobs. System can be upgraded to three or four way adjustability.
- Technology: TTX
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) 2012-2019
Öhlins TTX-Pro coilovers have been developed for discerning club level racers and track day enthusiasts looking to use the identical technology as the pros to maximize performance.
The dampers are carefully chosen for each application from Öhlins’ professional TTX motorsports division.
Öhlins TTX dampers are pressure balanced at every dial setting without the need of excessive nitrogen pressure, resulting in a broad range of adjustability without cavitation.
The vehicle-specific suspension settings have been rigorously tested to ensure they deliver on track, while being compliant for the ride home.
TTX-PRO dampers are truly independent in compression and rebound adjustability, giving you the ability to fine tune your suspension set-up according to the conditions of the track, or for street use.
Finely threaded shock bodies let you easily adjust ride height down to 2.7 inches.
These coilovers are completely rebuildable for a lifetime of performance.
The benefits of Ohlins TTX-PRO coilovers become immediately apparent. Reduced weight and improved grip like never before.
As expected from Öhlins, only the highest quality materials and finishes are used.
If you’re looking to lap quicker through improved handling, then look no further than Öhlins TTX-Pro.
Simply one of the best coilover brands ever.
Porsche 991 GT3 suspension kits at MGC.
Images are for illustration and may vary slightly from the kit for your vehicle.