Free ground shipping.
Kit includes sleeves, hats, and collars.
This cost effective alternative to buying threaded body struts allows you to simply convert your current Bilstein struts to coilovers for a fraction of the price.
- 2.25" I.D. coil springs allow for spring rates greater than what is available in torsion bar sizes.
- Upper spring hat features a proprietary design sealed thrust bearing, which proves to be the cleanest solution in steering/spring rotation.
- Square threaded design is stronger and more resistant to dings, dirt, and binding associated with the traditional Bilstein RSR struts.
- Square threads actually lock the spring perch in place under load, this is backed up by a nylon tipped set screw for extra security.
- Shortened seal caps allow for more suspension travel.
Kit includes sleeves, thrust bearings, upper and lower spring seats, new strut seal, and weld on sleeve base rings. Coil springs and optional tender spring spacers sold separately.
All components are anodized for great durability and appearance.
Fits all 911 & 914 cars with Bilstein struts.