Tarett Front Monoball Camber Plate Kit
- Offset mounting holes increase the camber adjustment range by 1.3 degree on the Race plates, and .9 degree on the Club Sport plates. Caster is also increased by 1.6 & .8 over stock on the two designs.
- The compliant factory rubber bushing is replaced with a large precision Teflon lined spherical bearing for reduced camber changes, increased suspension feedback, quicker steering response, and better handling.
- The spherical bearing is made to our specific specifications, and will not wear out and rattle like others on the market.
- The housing is CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum billet, providing high-strength, light weight, and a perfect match to the factory mounting surface.
- The spherical bearing is securely clamped into the billet housing. Other designs use a small retainer ring to trap the bearing in a bore, which could loosen and cause annoying rattle and possible failure.
- The Club Sport design distributes the spring load on the housing, not the monoball, for increased monoball life.
We are proud to present our new 991/981 front camber plates.
Two versions are available to choose from: Club Sport design and Race design.
The Club Sport design is fully compatible with all shock kits that are designed to work with OEM mounts. This includes PSS10, KW and the OEM (except GT3 or 4) struts and springs.
The Race design is designed to be used with race style coilover kits like JRZ, Moton, MCS, AST and GT3 & GT4 struts.
Both camber plate designs have incorporated all the same features as our current line of competition proven monoball mounts.
Both kits are sold in pairs. Note that ride height with the Club Sport design is increased by .09" with OEM (non-adjustable) struts.