Free ground shipping.
In addition to increasing the front camber, these front upper shock mounts replace the rubber bushings with a precision grade Teflon-lined spherical bearing to eliminate the sloppy feel and limited feedback associated with factory rubber mounts.
They precisely and solidly position the top of the front strut relative to the chassis.
- The unique housing design positions the strut top on the arc that allows for camber adjustment without effecting caster.
- The housing is CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and anodized for an attractive long lasting finish.
- Increased camber, precise and accurate strut positioning and FK Motorsports Teflon-lined spherical bearings.
- Can be fully rebuilt.
- CNC machined 6061 anodized aluminum construction.
- Can be used with all factory and aftermarket struts, including factory non adjustable units.
Comes as a set of two mounts.