Want the flexibility of adjustable coilovers for your air cooled Porsche with BIlstein rear shocks?
This cost effective alternative to buying threaded body coilovers allows you to simply convert your current Bilstein shocks to coilovers for a fraction of the price.
- Allows ride height to be adjusted with ease.
- 2.25" ID coil springs allow for spring rates greater than what is available in torsion bar sizes.
- Square threaded design is stronger and more resistant to dings, dirt, and binding associated with the traditional Bilstein RSR struts.
- Square threads actually lock the spring perch in place under load, this is backed up by a nylon tipped set screw for extra security.
- All components are anodized for great durability and appearance.
A minor shock modification is required to support the threaded sleeve.
Kit includes sleeves, upper hats (a $180 value), lower adjustable spring seats, and retainer rings to support the sleeves.
Coil springs, shocks, and optional tender spring spacers shown are not included.
Fits all 911 Bilstein shocks on '72 to '89 911's and 930's.
The best Porsche 911 suspension upgrades are at MGC.