Tarett Rear Coilover Conversion Kit for 1972-1989 Porsche 911 and 930 with Bilstein Shocks. (RSRRCOK911)
- Allows ride height to be adjusted with ease.
- 2.25" ID coil springs allow for spring rates greater than what is available in torsion bar sizes.
- Square threaded design is stronger and more resistant to dings, dirt, and binding associated with the traditional Bilstein RSR struts.
- Square threads actually lock the spring perch in place under load, this is backed up by a nylon tipped set screw for extra security.
- All components are anodized for great durability and appearance.
This cost effective alternative to buying threaded body rear shocks allows you to simply convert your current Bilstein shocks to coilovers for a fraction of the price.
A minor shock modification is required to support the threaded sleeve. We can perform this modification at no charge except the cost of shipping.
Kit includes sleeves, upper hats (a $180 value), lower adjustable spring seats, and retainer rings to support the sleeves. Coil springs, shocks, and optional tender spring spacers sold separately.
Fits all 911 Bilstein shocks on '72 to '89 911's and 930's.
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: RSRRCOK911
- In Stock: 5
- Weight: 25.0 lb
- Brand: Tarett