Tarett 935 Rear Spring Plate Kit for 1966-1986 911 for Coilover Conversion
- Replaces the factory spring plates and rubber bushings when converting to a coil over rear suspension system.
- The precision rod end allows for friction free movement and easy adjustment of toe angles without affecting camber.
- Has provisions for stock and 25mm raised pivot locations to restore correct suspension geometry on lowered cars.
- The plates are fabricated from alloy steel and nickel plated for strength and corrosion resistance.
- The lightweight housing base is CNC machined from aluminum alloy and anodized.
- Allows for camber settings up to -4.5 deg. Mount with slot on bottom for camber angle more than -1.5 deg.
Part Number #935RSPLT
- Variant: Default Title
- In Stock: 4
- Weight: 11.0 lb
- Brand: Tarett